Melt Your Own Gourmet ChocolateChocolate Lovers Rejoice
We are excited to introduce our new chocolate melting program in conjunction with David Bradley of Manalapan! This is where you will taste some fantastic chocolates and make a box to bring home with you!
David Bradley of Manalapan has years of chocolate making experience and has agreed to share their knowledge and expertise of making high quality gourmet chocolate at The Grape Escape winemaking school. A special program has been designed as informative, fun and tasty!
David Bradley of Manalapan is known for their exotic combinations of chocolate and foods, ranging from succulent strawberries covered in chocolate to the salty/sweet combination of bacon dipped in chocolate.
You will leave the class with:
- An understanding of the history of chocolate
- The nuances of varied types of chocolate
- Tastings of dark, white and milk chocolate
- A box of chocolates you have created according to your individual taste and preference
Our food events are always sold out; so make your reservations now for this delicious experience!
The cost is $85 per person or $160 a couple and includes the following activities:
- A tour of The Grape Escape winemaking school and winemaking process
- History of chocolate making and discussion on different chocolate types
- Chocolate tasting
- Melt your choice of custom blend of chocolate – A Couples Ticket allows for you to share an individual portion
- Create custom labels for your gift boxes
- Enjoy a savory snack that highlights the chocolate
The program with David Bradley of Manalapan is only available at The Grape Escape. The Grape Escape winery is located in Dayton NJ (near Princeton) and is home to many unique food and wine events.
Come by and see us …bring your friends and discover unbelievable winemaking and food classes from Dayton NJ.